Envirotxt is an innovative GSM (mobile network) device that monitors both temperature and power loss by having a built-in temperature sensor which sends SMS alerts at pre-programmed user defined thresholds from -10 to +50°C. It needs a standard sized SIM card to send SMS (text message) alerts through the mobile network. Any network is suitable except the Three Network as this is purely digital network. It has a quad-band GSM module so it can be used in almost all countries around the world. It can be used for a wide variety of applications including, second homes, boats, medical, warehousing, hydroponics, various utilities, server/comms room and more.
Envirotxt is designed to have one master user who has full control of all its functions, plus up to 4 additional users. All temperature ranges can be customised by the user to alert at your required temperatures. E.g. you can set the temperature parameters at 3 – 20°C and Envirotxt will send an SMS alert if the temperature drops below 3°C and if the temperature rises above 20°C. It will also alert you when the temperatures goes back inside the pre-set range It is simple and easy to use, simply plug in and send a couple of SMS messages, then you are in control and can set any temperature required for instant SMS alerts.
* [ Click Here for General Overview pdf ]
- Instant power loss and restore text message (SMS) alerts to all users
- Instant temperature SMS alerts
- Rapid temperature rise SMS alert
- All temperature alert parameters are customisable
- Internal and 1m external temperature sensor included
- No installation, just 'plug & play'
- Simple quick set up - less than 5 minutes
- Permits 1master user and 4 additional users
- Size 110 x 60 x 55mm, at the widest parts
- SIM card required