Powertxt is a simple remote power control switch that is fully operated and controlled by text message commands (SMS) over the mobile network (GSM). Powertxt allows users to effortlessly control mains power remotely and reboot any equipment in seconds.
Powertxt is so simple and easy to use; insert a SIM card, plug it into mains power, plug in your equipment and in >5 mins it gives you the ability to “power cycle/reboot” your business-critical hardware simply and quickly from anywhere, anytime.
* [ Click Here for General Overview pdf ]
* [ Click Here for Technical Detail Sheet pdf ]
* [ Click Here for User Manual pdf ]
- switching loads of up to 3KW (13A).
- Instant power loss / restore text message (SMS) alerts to all users
- Turn power on or off as required remotely by SMS
- Rebooting remotely reduces engineering call outs and saves money
- Powertxt is an SMS only controlled device, simple quick set up by SMS
- Control using your mobile phone or dedicated SMS software
- True out of band solution (No IP address/No Wi-Fi connection or permission required)
- Control power by time delay (OFF in 20mins), time/day and temperature.
- Totally secure.
- One master user plus 4 additional users
- Instant temperature SMS alerts, temperature sensor included
- No installation, just 'plug & play'
- SIM card required
- Operating temperature -10C to +50C
- Dual Band
- Technical support Tel : 0203 176 3094
Each unit requires a SIM of its own, which could be PAYG, contract or M2M SIM.
Note * Powertxt is not compatible with SIMs from the 3 Mobile network.